enjoy what I enjoy : )

Sunday 15 October 2017

TORRENT COMMENTS, LOL.

Here's a bit of Sunday fun. 

I've recently thrown it waaaay back to the old-school times of downloading torrents. Torrenting isn't that hard to explain for someone who knows more than me, but I do know that it's 'peer-to-peer (person-to-person) file sharing' cutting out the producer of the file your sharing, basically. The poor super-rich person/corporation doesn't earn a buck. Can I get an "oh, well!".

Disclaimer: It's obviously illegal so do it at your own cost and try and buy from those who aren't as fortunate - however you gauge that.

Sooo. The reason I'm blogging. I've downloaded LOADS in the past month or so, it's been a lot of fun. Nothing has been funnier, however, than the comments people leave for whatever reason.. simply, they're usually impressed or not. After yonks of reading them to myself and countless laughing fits I decided to start screen shotting the funniest. In hopes that I'd one day blog about it. 

Anyway, here there are LOL. There aren't that many How people come up with some of these things is BEYOND me. Got to love people.


i love this, hahaha 
demandin'

this album review gets progressively worse ahahahaha, very funny. imho = in my honest opinion, took me a minute

  
i LOVE what he/she said about the video qual!! LOL! try imagine what he's saying hahaha





very ignorant! hahaha


Hahah, that's enough for now. I'm going to be collecting more of these and sharing them with you all again in the future. The internet is foon-eh. 

If you're interested in illegal downloading shit coincidentally after reading this post. Go to this site and there'll be loads of sites you can go to from there to downloads whatever you like!! From games to music to films to programs to books and mags to games and lots more!

Just make sure you download uTorrent. That's basically all you need. Type what you want into a site from the proxy list provided in the prior paragraph, click on the lil' magnet symbol and boom. You're computer will blow up....


JOKES your download will start and you can listen in no time, it's super fun if you've got a speedy internet connection but tbh, most connections nowadays will give you a fast download. The days of waiting a billion days for your favourite new album to download are over, for most of us.

Bye!

1 comment: