enjoy what I enjoy : )

Wednesday 24 February 2016

COOL EVENTS; LFW - AW'16 (Street Style)

Hola people.. As I'm sure a few of you are aware, 'London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter '16' ran from the 19th - 23rd of this month. I've been a busy guy recently but I felt that the beaming sunlight coupled with the moderate weather dragged me out of bed, way before I could say the words 'I am too tired for today'.. and what a great choice it turned out to be.

LFW never disappoints and this year was no different, I will no doubt be seeing some of the people I met on the day again in the near future. Throughout the day I took a number of photos featuring funky fashionistas(in all different kinds of clothing) as well as the odd celeb. Here are some photos..







































THE END.

Overall, I took around 400 photos yesterday and whittled them down to the ones you have just seen. I also specifically dedicated time to taking snaps of footwear that caught my eye, for all the right reasons, throughout the day - all those photos can be found in my next post which will be published shortly.

Thanks for reading and enjoy the last few days of February.. HOW CRAY-Z!?



No comments:

Post a Comment