enjoy what I enjoy : )

Tuesday 22 March 2016

INTRODUCING | CASUAL CLOBBER on ASOS Marketplace



Calling all fans of vintage, reclaimed or reworked fashion, or just clothes in general tbh. There's a new stall at the market and it's called 'Casual Clobber'. Accessible exclusively through ASOS Marketplace, the store was started by Hemel's very own Sam Brown, formerly of Longdean School and his 'mrs'.. Mayzie Harvey.

The site features me (YES literally me..) in a wide range of vintage, new and pre-owned gear, posing against various urban and suburban backdrops, ignore me though - the clothes are amazing, not to mention well-priced. 

I've been into vintage/90s-wear for as long as I can remember, I've never shied away from cutting the bottoms off my trousers and have never been able to hide my love of differing styles. I've dipped in and out of the buying and selling of vintage clothing myself, previously having sold on Depop, eBay, Sphock and most other auction sites that you can think of.. 'it's probably something I will need to restart in the near future' he types, whilst gazing longingly at his overflowing 'clothes for sale' box...

If you've also had similar ideas and don't know where to start, Depop's a good idea! All you need is a phone with a good camera, or a phone and a good camera, a creative mind and the motivation to get to a post office to meet the demands of total strangers. Ebay is and always will be a good, reliable alternative to the newer sites and apps available so if all else fails, kickstart an eBay account.

SO, yes. About Casual Clobber.. Check out the site (click here) and you'll find gems like the one I'm wearing below.

Vintage RALPH LAUREN Button Down Shirt

ONLY £19.99

The site is currently stocking 28 items, with plenty more in the pipeline.. And that's only shirts and jackets. Bottoms are to be posted in the coming weeks. Help a budding local businessman by checking out the store or simply by sharing this post and anything else you see promoting his site.

Here's the man himself.. 'Sam'ta Claus - providing the youth with styyyyle.



Download ASOS Marketplace for free on the App Store and Google Play Store (Android).

Enter 'MatesRates' at the checkout for 10% off your order!

Thanks for reading! Have a blessed day X



No comments:

Post a Comment