enjoy what I enjoy : )

Sunday 16 October 2016

COOL PEOPLE; ELIJAH MUSIC

"My goal in life is to be creative - with absolutely no limits."


The past few weeks have been hectic. I've taken on a number of projects (some of which I will be blogging about) and uni has resumed for the year. I am well and truly up to my neck in work but I've still managed to meet with and get to know some intriguing characters...

The second person I have for you is someone I met in London a few weeks ago now. His name is Elijah and he's a proud north Londoner. He actually approached me in need of a lighter but we soon began exchanging life stories. Elijah (Eli for short) is a second year Fine Art student who aspires to one day live off money made from his art as well as is other passion - music. After meeting we exchanged numbers and plan to stay in touch.

Oh yeah.. he also raps and has dreams of making it in the music industry.. Click here to find Eli's soundcloud and stay tuned he will be uploading some of his new music this week! I've been in a studio session or two with him and boy do I have the utmost confidence in his ability to do well.

I decided to include Elijah in this because he is doing a lot creatively and is letting absolutely nothing and no one tell him otherwise. This is the attitude that everyone should have, whatever you want to do, however it may look to friends, peers & contemporaries.

Your free time is YOURS and though you may not have as much 'leisure time' as a student you still have some so make the most of it.


Age - 19
Full Name - Elijah Brown
A.K.A - Eli
Favourite Colour - Gold.
Favourite Drink - Hennessy & Coke, Pineapple Fanta
Inspiration - His family, especially his dad. Rich The Kid (Eli recommends watching Rich The Kid's semi-recent 'Noisey' documentary - 'Rich The Kid is Rich Forever' for an insight into the rapper and his main inspiration.
Background - Part Brazillian, Part British
Occupation/Hobbies- Student, Model, Rapper, Photopraghy
Dream Job - Rapper, Artist & Model
Location - London
Instagam@ej.brxwn


No comments:

Post a Comment