enjoy what I enjoy : )

Thursday 13 March 2014

COOL PLACES; free HAIRCUT? £3?? NO.. FREE!

As stated in my previous blog post, whilst we were ambling our way through Brick Lane on Sunday, Laura was lucky enough to be invited to a free haircut on the 10th of March, at 1pm, she was ordered to go to Ena Salon, Holborn and meet with Gianna, a lovely Cypriot girl, who would cut hair into what ever style she wanted. I thought I'd tag along and take a few pictures. This sort of opportunity isn't far from you, the problem is, you're inside too much, get out and dance in the land of opportunity!

I was also asked if I'd like a haircut and I said 'sure!', so that's all arrange for 1.30pm, next Tuesday. My hairdresser will be Ben, and I'm interested to see what he does. He said something along the lines of skinfade-to-hightop..

Here are some of the pictures I took of the trip to Holborn!
















All in all it took 4 hours, but this was because Gianna is a trainee and was under close supervision, by the Head Stylist, Woody. This could save you a whopping £20 in life!
If you'd like to get your haircut by Ena Salon there is you can try and contact me, to sort you out an appointment? Facebook me, text me, tweet me.

Stay tuned and stay blessed all! GRM NXT.


Gyal in d photos - Laura Allbones
Follow her blog just click her name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment