enjoy what I enjoy : )

Thursday 13 March 2014

COOL MUSIC; GRM NEWS - WHAT'S NEW?

Here are a few videos, I just want to keep you guys involved, from a two former LOTM MCs and some upcoming youngers from Nottingham, all of which were shot by JDZMedia. 

I'm not jumping on any sort of band wagon when I say look out for Mez, one of the hottest in the game. You don't have to look far on YouTube to see  this yout slicing off heads. 

Here's my first vid. JDZMedia presents D2's SPITFIRE. I have met this guy live and spoken to him since on live call ins to SilkCityRadio, warning- this is fire..

'You can't challenge me on the mic, I've got a black belt in.. karaoke..'


Another former LOTM man, K Dot (Sheffield) hits us up with some fresh material, in his Elite Sessions. Listen closely to the lyrics! This video is only a day or two old.


Finally, we have a new single on the market?? Sparx and Mez have come together to produce suttin' amazing, again, this is a fresh tune.


That's all for now. Do stay tuned for more GRM news! Don't forget to suscribe to the channels on YouTube.

FOLLOW THE ARTISTS ON TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment