enjoy what I enjoy : )

Thursday 12 February 2015

WELCOME BVCK

Yes I'm still doing the 'V' thing..

Hi again, sorry I've been gone for so long, being 21 is.. interesting. Life interests me more by the day, ultimately, I LOVE it and luckily for you guys, I also love sharing all the wonderful things I hear about with friends, family and.. everyone. So yeah, hopefully I'll be back for good this time.

Today I'm just going to 'make up for lost time' and publish a few posts over the next few days! One on my most recent great deals on clothes, where I'll be telling you where to look for certain 
items and how to really find good things in charity shops and sales (car-boot, sample, retail). My next post will just be an update on the grime scene and what's new, I'll be talking about one artist in particular that I bigged up this time last year who is really starting to make inroads in the game. I may also blog about 'Laura's 21st' as I have a load of pictures on my, newly cracked, iphone, wah. Had a fun night in Peckham and I'll be recommending a few places/upcoming nights.

Stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment