enjoy what I enjoy : )

Thursday 19 February 2015

FVCE YOUR FEVRS.

"There comes a time in everyone's life where anger supersedes fear, and that's when as a person, you rise or fall"

In short, one day you'll become so pissed off with the things that hold you back that you will either tackle them and rise, or let them continuously tackle you, causing you to fall.  

Life is a journey, good or bad, it's a journey. One thing is for sure though.. and that is that life is also a blessing and NEVER a curse. So, surely that means that we should live a life free of troubles?.. This naturally brings the question, 'why is life so hard?'.

Over the past few years, I've gotten to really know and love people. I've also asked myself MANY questions and found many answers. Now, I don't know if these all of these answers are spot on, but I'm pretty sure of what I'm about to tell you guys.

'FEAR' is your life's biggest enemy.. But what does this mean.. you shouldn't watch horror films?

No.

Society has done extremely well to strip us of  our natural title as 'leaders' and 'rulers'. People have been reduced to nothing but servants, slaves and not of the Earth (which would be acceptable), but of other men. The constant fear of doing something wrong, keeps us in the position that we are in now, but I'm not saying anything new.

Watch this video..


Some of you may be thinking, 'okay... so the elephant is an absolute wimp.' But hold up, aren't we the dominant species on this Earth, aren't we top of the food chain, is this not OUR world? Why do animals attack us.. WHEN WE SHOW FEAR.

Fear also stops us in other aspects of our lives. 

So, I'm here to tell you; if you have any fears (don't take the word to literally) or insecurities that are stopping you from doing something try your hardest to break that mindset, in short, tackle that 'fear' head on and see how quickly it runs from you, making whatever you were scared of seem a lot more achievable.

I've personally always wanted to become a presenter of some sort from an early age, and throughout my short life people have said 'weird' things to me. I say weird, but really I just mean Christians amongst others, but mainly Christians, have told me that I will one day be a 'pastor' and a 'voice for my generation'. And it didn't really hit home until the past year when I realised that my dream, to become a presenter, could very easily be seen as a 'pastor' for the people, a voice for the generation.
Don't worry, I'm not just using this as an opportunity to waffle about myself, there's more..

I left university in February of last, and told myself that it wasn't for me and that you don't need a degree to be successful (which is still very true, if you are motivated enough to pursure something off of your own back). I started looking for other routes and others paths and this only came with massive pressures as I was trying to force a life path for myself that maybe just wasn't mean to be. Over the past year or so, I have spent notable time tackling my fears and found that my biggest, was that of rejection. Rejection from top universities, rejection from friends, all this led me to stay at square one. Once I faced up to these fears I was able to talk to people about the possibility of heading back to uni and pursuing my dream job. My silly fears almost stopped me from achieving what I wanted in life. Your fears only make you settle for less, so realise them and tackle them ASAP. 

Realise that there are good and bad forces in this world, and bad wants to see the destruction of everything good. The Earth is good, and bad wants to see the destruction of it and it's people (who are ALL start off good). 
 It is sadly a relentless attempt by bad to ruin us all, mentally and physically. And bad only can attack us in two ways, through fear and deception. Don't worry too much about deception, that's just when you're head plays tricks on you and you start thinking negatively about situations, attracting a negative situation, I'll talk about that more in the future.

If there's one simple lesson to take away from this post it is that positive action counters fear and positive thinking counters deception.

Stay tuned and stay blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment