enjoy what I enjoy : )

Wednesday 7 February 2018

'3 DOCUMENTARIES THE GOVERNMENT DON'T WANT YOU TO WATCH!'

Earlier this week, I stumbled upon this photo..


I think I saw it on a jokes, super-left friend's instagram and have yet to thank her actually! But yes. The sticker photo'd above entitled 'These are films the government doesn't want you to see!' instantly had me interested as I live for good conspiracies - however cray! 

The 3 documentaries/films are;

All of which are available for free on YouTube.

I've now watched two of the three suggested and probably (A Delicate Balance: The Truth & Earthlings) and have heard enough about 'Cowspiracy' to know that I'll cry through 70%. And I am FAR from a vegan/vegetarian.

All three films focus on the treatment/consumption/production of animals. A Delicate Balance: The Truth is a more informed look at how the consumption of certain foods is more killer than wars, famine, diseases etc.. featuring scientists and various experts - not as boring as it sounds. 

Cowspiracy follows an American environmentalist on his journey to finding out the truth about the impact animal agriculture has on the planet.

And Earthlings definitely explores the topic in most graphic way and if you're easily spooked, saddened or moved to tears watch with CAUTION. It is INTENSE!

Enjoy & click on some links - they take you straight to the respective film.


No comments:

Post a Comment